Thursday, August 26, 2004

Movin In

Everything is going awesome here at college. There is so much going on, my roomates are decently cool, we have Me, Nick Rodgers ( a friend from camp that I worked with), Crosscountry Joe (the boy loves to run, cross country suprisingly enough), and last, but first in my heart, Jimmy, my new found perverted pal. Jimmy is like me, but from Hickville Pa. And the rest of you had prayed that there wouldn't be two. Silly silly people. Anyways back to other stuff.

Some people at my college are complete ass clowns. Apparently some of them escaped the rigors of High School. DAmmit. Some kid today drove by in his beat ass BMW. He was trying to show off, but not only did his car sound as bad and my grammar, but he missed 3rd gear as he tried to burn some old guy that just happened to be at the light, probably going to return himself to the Old Folks Home. Another guy bitched because we had to stand in the drizzle waiting for our final ceremony. He was worried his shoes were going to get wet and then SMUDGED. DUH DUH DUH, not smudged. not his perfectly white shoes. that will obviously get dirty eventually.

Watching Super Troopers
OH SHIT I GOT YOU GOOD, YOU FUCKER

No comments: