Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Girl Bands are Dreamy

Why chick bands are hot. I love a girl that can sing. I am completely taken by this one band called "Go Betty Go". I heard them on the Warped Tour CD. For some reason they weren't at Hershey, but the song on the CD is just too awesome. Anyways for some reason any girl who can play an instrument, or sing that good is automatically hot. Like Monique Powel from Save Ferris, her voice makes her even hotter. Anyways, listen to girl punk/ska bands and let me know if I am the only one who thinks it's hot. (that was mostly for the guys but if you ladies want to try this go ahead, yes go ahead, yeah just like that, uh huh, don't stop.) I needed a little bit of the old Jon Blog style at the end. go to Gobettygo.com and check it out if you like the music.

No comments: