Monday, August 23, 2004

Avdice: not on spelling

Some people ask me "Do you have any advice before you go?" that or "Does your family own a shower?" the answer to both of those suprisingly enough is a Yes. My advice is very simple and I have 3 dolups of it to dish out, so grab your forks and dig into this.
First:
"If you can avoid being an Ass, do that."
sometimes I wish I would have followed my own advice looking back, but it's still a good one to keep in mind.

Second:
"Have Fun, but only at your expense."
Life is lived best when you are happy, so have fun, but don't ruin other peoples fun to add to your own. It's just a simple rule that I need to parctice sometimes too

Third:
"Don't drink and drive."
It's really hard to do, and unless you have had enough practice you could seriously injure your self, car, friends, family, enemies, local congressmenesses, Animals of all varities, and most importantly my Tracker.

Forth:
"Don't tell people that your giving them 3 things and give them 4, it really makes them mad especially if the last one is worthless and a bad attempt at a doomerd joke trying to salvage a moderately funny joke." it's just comon courtesy.

No comments: