Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Holy Rusted Metal Batman

So I says to myself, I says: Self, what are you missing in life?, and Then I said: I don't really know self, but if you can find something to patch the burning hole in myself then let me know, And then I said to myself: We discussed that you should fill that hole with some flesh, maybe a few organs and then cover it in skin. Oh yeah, I replied to myself, Then I got tough on myself and finally got the answer to my original question (not what is that smell?) I was missing my ability to run piss poor jokes into the ground and force my friends to enjoy it.

Tonight I got jipped out of a show. A group of local bands was supposed to play a no cover all age show at a local establishment. After a few disputes about when the show started, we concluded that it was at 9:30, but I met Dwight and Christine there at 8:30. Thankfully the dynamic duo of Baskin Robins/Dunken Donuts was open and had no problems with suppling us with some delactable treats. Anyways we went back to see if the show had progressed and the answer was a resounding NOSIR. The place was not packed with a trong of teenagers clamoring to hear the shhhweet music of local bands who occasionally produce mildly unbitter music. Instead it was full of an old guy telling us no one had showed, and a few empty beer bottles (they should clean those up, some one in flipflops might have a toe cutting problem) SO the whole night was a bust, athought it was cool to see Dwight and Christine and the outside of a dart deserted resturant. Also Ice Cream was involved. And we know how that makes me feel, Cold and Creamy with Chocolate smeared all over my face.

ASK ME ABOUT: the lake, it was awesome so ask me

DON'T ASK ME ABOUT: getting ready for school (I want to go so bad, I just don't wanna clean my room out)


Whatever you do, DON't...

No comments: