Monday, August 23, 2004

Work Sucks, Go Home, She Left Me Nothing by the Stairs

Tonight at work I am doing my normal routine. I get here around 6:30 so I can let the Karate guy in early. He goes down to the basement and is down there alone for a half hour, I think he's stroking his Chee or something. Anyways Then I wait till the rest of the Jr. Ninjas to arrive. Then the UberNinja comes up and makes small talk, I just know while he's talking to me he is distracting me from the Jr. Ninjas spreading throughout the building. Then he goes down stairs and the baseball folks start ariving. I know they spend time with 8-14 year old kids, but I didn't think they had to act like them. Tonight they got in an argument in the lobby about one kid stealing 2nd base a month ago and how the call could have been wrong, and at the end of the arguement the one guy looked at the other one and said, "Whatever, Don't sit next to me tonight, I don't want to talk to you". I felt like I should have stood up and said, "Now Boys, that's not how we do things in the 5th grade. Now shake hands and appologize or I am keeping you in for recess." Damn I miss tether ball. That game was awesome, that and kickball. I loved that you had to make a rule at the begining of the games to limit the actions of the other team. "Ok guys you can steal bases, but only if we can Cherry Bomb." or, "Ok you can kick first but only if I get unlimited repitch." or in tetherball, a personal favorite that still makes me laugh today. "No Monkey dunking."
Monkey Dunking sounds like a bad sexual position. Like Flaming Dragon. If you are lucky enough to know what that one is keep it to yourself. Someday I want a sexual position named after me, (kinda hard to do being me and all, but who knows) I want to join the ranks of the mysterious Mr. Sanchez and the always interesting Hot Carl. When you think about it it can't be too hard to get one, or else how did the missionaires get one, they are mostly holy men and somehow they got the basic one. Anyways I was thinking about calling the Slippery Hawkins Innerthigh Tango. Or the SHIT for short. Shit for short I like that too. Anyways back to where I started I am still at work, listening to music and writing my blog. As soon as Jr, ninjas lets out I will go and get the 4th graders to go home, because it will be well past their Bedtime.

2 days and I am gone so....
"To Hell with you and all your Friends"

No comments: