Monday, September 06, 2004

Creepy thoughts

Now a college student, (you may notice a decrease in the amount of grammar errors, probably not) I like to party. And while laying in some level of sobering-upness, I wondered did my parents party. The answer of course is yes, Yes they did, and Yes, Yes they still do. But then I think of the things I do at parties or specifically after the party, like wander around drunk and when the spirits move me, vomit in communal showers. Did my parents act like this. Well maybe not in showers for say, but in my experience, Yes they do stager around and yes they do throw up on random things, That thought is nothing though compared to the one that unfortunately crossed my mind next. Did My GrandParents Party. Take a minute. Take a Breath. Get a glass of water, you will need it for what is coming your way. Ok finish your drink, no don't gulp it down like that, that's a good way to get indigestion, god. Anyways, for me personally I know that at one time way back in the land of Wind and Fire, just after the Dinosaurs, that yes my grandparents did infact party. But when I think of them partying I don't think of young grand parents, I think more along the lines of them now a days partying. I see my grandma up on a table swinging around listening to the newest Jock Jams CD. And in the Corner my Grandpa slamming down 5 shots in a row, grabbing the old lady by the legs and helping her do a keg stand. This really disturbs me, but when I think about it even more I get to a point when it gets so disturbing it gets funny again. And think about the end of a party, if shit hits the fan, the cops come and everyone runs away. Think of your respective grandparent high-tailing out of some kid's basement (or handicap asscesable living room) Out in to the back yard, trying to jump the fence, falling, breaking hips, or dragging along an I V bag or Oxygen as tank as they haul ass down some back street. Even funnier think about your granny with a fake ID trying to get in a club or score some booze. How about your gramps with a bunch of his friends at a toga party. Hmmm I wonder is the depends would be covered by a toga. DON'T TRY TO FIGURE THAT OUT, you will just want to stab a Q-tip into your Brain to end the Nightmares. So next time your out parting just think about what your doing and imagine yourself being old, you won't be able to stop laughing, that or stop drinking, either way it will make the night memorable (except if it's drinking, you won't remember shit)

No comments: