Saturday, August 21, 2004

AVP Vs. ANYTHING, Winner: ANYTHING

I'm standing with the rank and file
while I'm marching with the underground

I saw AVP tonight. If I had payed for it I might have demanded my money back. That or stole some stuff on the way out, yeah that would have been sexy, crazy sexy. Anyways that movie was complete CRAP. Campy. Retarded. Aliens. and Predators. Ok if that doesn't explain it, then think about that last thing I did with the letters of Crap, yeah that is how bad the movie is. I will give you this. Here you go, There was some good violence, but any movie bearing the name either Alien or Predator should only be rated R. I demand more random murders, more blood, and especially more cool ass Predator shit. What good is being invisible, having lasers, and sharp metal stuffs if you help a human and let her (yes I said her) help you. If you go to the theaters in the next few weeks, that smell is not moldy popcorn or leavings from a very sick little kid, no it's the foul festering funk of AVP.

I give it No stars. No thumbs and no chocolate marshmallow filled bunnies.

No comments: