Tuesday, September 07, 2004

People look at me funny sometimes when I do things that I admit aren't normal, but I have my reasonable.... reasons. Like today I was washing my shoes because they got dirty while hiking. My brain works like this,
SHOES = Dirty
SHOES = Clothes
WASHING MACHINE = Clean Clothes
How can I make SHOES = clean, well I used the reflexive and distrubative theroms and came up with SHOES in WASHING MACHINE=CLEAN. Hell yeah, so I kick those monsters off and hucked em into the wash. One of the RA's in our common rooms looked at me like she was disgusted with the thought of my beastly shoes spinning around in the same place where her clothes get clean. I imagine my underwear are just as dirty as my shoes and that doesn't bother most people. It will now though, I just got my own washer. Anyways in a few minutes I am going to get my soaking wet shoes out of the Washer. And then I am going to do another load of spoons and forks, Improvised dishwashers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Improvised Dishwasher...Classic. I love the thought process.
http://www.smart001.blogspot.com/