Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Requirements to go to UPG: Female

Today I was wondering what was up with the girls here on Campus, and knowing my crazy tiger like sexuality (ok more like old house cat like sexuality) I was wondering why none of them seemed to even care. About this time I realized that to go here at University of Pittsburg at Greensburg the girls had to fill out a different form with different requirements. Yeah the whole grade transcripts and SAT bullshit is the same, but they must have a different application then the penis endowed do. There's must go something like. Do you have a current Boyfriend at your highschool or back home? (Yes/No), If so, Could you go visit him every weekend leaving campus deserted? (Yes/No), If the Answer to #1 is a No, Would you be willing to make amends with an old boyfriend just to stick it to all the guys on campus? (Yes/No), Would you be willing to bring up your boyfriend in everyday conversation just for spite? (Yes/No) If not, would you just sigh whenever something reminds you of him? (Yes/No), To all Upper Classmen: If you are single do you smoke, Would you be willing to start and continue CONSTANTLY to totally disgust most people on Campus? Notice Occasional smoking is not an option, must be chain. (Yes/No) Thank you for applying and helping to stick it to our incoming freshman guys.

Seriously it seems like all the girls are just here to frustrate us. I hope I am wrong, Please GOD let me be wrong, if you are a girl and some how passed the screening exams, and want to hang out let me know, UNIVERSITY COURTS C-001 Ext. 9977. Just kidding I am having a great time dealing with it all, and frustrated or not, my hand always puts out, because if I am in the mood, SO AM I.

No comments: