Thursday, September 16, 2004

Life is rough if your a coyote

Wile E Coyote, what a poor bastard, the other day my roomates and I had a long discussion about cartoons and I thought he was the worst off. But now when think about it, he can't be that bad off. Yeah he has never caught the Road Runner, and I am sure that has to bother him, but at least he has a purpose in life. And he's got to be rich right, how else would you be able to order that many rockets and anvils. Acme Shipping is really cleaning up on that same day dilevery shit way out in the desert. How can he afford it, well I figure it's one of two things. Issurance fraud is my first guess. With all those accidents where he falls of a cliff, gets hit by a truck, or crushed by a boulder I assume his insurance settlements are through the roof. That or it's a government sponsered job to help thin out the Road Runner Population. Some ridiculous program started in the 60's that just never got cancelled. I assume it's the latter and he has acess to a goverment health plan, I mean talk about fast recovery, the little guy has to be in and out of the hospital at least two or three times a day. So next time you are sitting on your couch watching him get tossed off a 300 foot cliff by a rocket, and followed by 5 of the biggest rocks you have ever seen, smile on the inside, because that's your tax dollars at work.

No comments: