Friday, September 02, 2005

Say what?

How loud does music have to be? seriosly I think we need to appoint a committee to take this under consideration. This topic has come up several times here on my first weekend back. For me it's been the Dipshit across the hall who apparntly is nearly deaf, because he has the music up so loud I can hear the words in the back room of the appartment, I counted and there are 6 walls between us. 6 walls is a lot of walls friends, you would think that 6 walls would have a decent amount of sound stopping power, and I would agree, so I have to say that the music on his side of the 6th wall is set at the REgoddamnDICULOUS level. When I asked his (Oh so Politely as I always do when I am angry) HEY, why the fuck is your music so loud? He responded, "I have Bose speakers" well congradulations feshie, you have a shitfuck of money tied up in speakers, but I can't imagine the sound quality can truely be appreciated when there is Blood coming from your ears. The next music volume people I have an issue with is the car stereo, it is TOO loud when you can't talk to the person in the passanger seat. When you have to scream as loud as you can to be heard of "Drop it like it's hot" then obviously you have been turning that volume knob the wrong way. ALSO, I don't want to want to be able to sing along with your music in your car while I am in mine. Granted I may just like what your playing, but if I really did, I WOULD PLAY IT IN MY CAR. And if one more car whose speakers are more expensive then the blue book value of that car rolls past me in the parking lot, then I am peeing in someones gas tank. The end

No comments: