Thursday, September 15, 2005

Best night ever

Tonight I am preparing for quite possibly the best possible night for a college student, no it's not some wild party, and no, I am not going to inact my wildest fantasy (it's really hard to get that much jellybeans imported, and then keeping the penguins happy is just a logistical nightmare), and no, Ron Jeremy is not coming back to speak to us again. Tonight I am going to get SLEEP, real sleep, lots of glorious sleep, and at the appropriate time too, not the kind you get from 11:30 AM to 4:15PM that between the classes, I just need to shut my eyes real quick nap, and not that crap from 4AM when you drag yourself off to bed and don't get up until dinner time. This is going to be normal people sleeping hours, from 10 this evening till 5Am, ok so the get up time is kinda early, but that is 7 hours of unadulterated sleep. (By the way what is adulterated sleep like?) Many people will wonder how I plan to sleep like this, and I have a simple solution, And before most people start tossing words like Nightquil and enough liquor to drown a cow, I will have you know that those are not viable options tonight (although strongly considered). But Tylenol PM is, and it's also vanilla flavored, I don't really know why it's Vanilla flavored, but it was priced the same as the regular (non delicious) variety, so I figured why not indulge myself a little. And after I did that and they called security and there was a LOT of paperwork to be filled out, some charges like public nudity, indecnet exposure, and 3 lude acts, But what can you do other then pay the fines and move on. So now I am hoping that when I wake up in the morning instead of my mouth tasting terrible, it will taste... ok well probably still terrible, but with a hint of vanilla. So in closing, I hate my speach class, Vanilla is an awesome taste, and seaweed is the future so invest now.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I swear to god, I am going to punchify the next person who puts a useless link as a comment. FIST o' FURY will be a'flying if this keeps happening. Hell this one wasn't even original "Blog is informative, Don't stop" What the fuck is that, that's like writing "Don't change, have a great summer" in someones year book, wait shit, lots of people wrote that in mine. alright well I have to go cry for a little now.