Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Car's Name

Alright we need to discuss a very serious problem, I have had my current motor car for almost 4 months now and yet it remains nameless. This is unexceptable. Very simply it must change. Most of you will remember Shamus, the bbc (Barbie Beach Crusier), The red geo tracker that was my car throughout highschool. (god rest his carborator, he was quite the automobile) While odd and sometimes hard to spell his name went along with his own quarkiness and random ridicullitivity. And if you have known me for a really long time then you remember Shawn, the Ram Raider my father killed the same week I got my lisence. Shawn was an amazing car that took everything you could throw at it. But that is not the point, the point is my current car, the black 1996 plymouth breeze still has no name. It is female. And it is a bit odd, but still runs well and can get going pretty well. I was hoping that a few people could possibly suggest a few names for her. Matillda and Raven were the top two choices so far but neither of them want to stick very well. I am looking for anything from a nickname to serious title. She can't remain nameless for very much longer. Ok I can't back that up, but I am getting tired of calling it the breeze, so please send your names either as comments, or via the Aim. If you didn't know, my s/n is jphhh811
Furthermore, furthermore is a silly word.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm this is a doozie but ive ridden in this car hole a couplo times and i think i could get used to calling it magpie

Anonymous said...

the last post was dane sorry i forgot to put my name

Anonymous said...

if you ask me you should name your car the beastinator..........i would name my car that but i have a bike sooo i can't do that.

Anonymous said...

i think that a car like the breeze needs an island inspired name, maybe after a very girly mixed drink or some thing like you would name a plastic hula girl that would sit on the dash. i think that i will buy you a plastic hula girl for your birthday, i will need to go back in time to find one but i have faith in myself. or maybe a name like one of the girls in the bond movies, something that sounds all dirty but you can pretend like you don't understand what other people are talking about. just a thought, Give your sister a call, i really do need to know what you want for your birthday! and to tell you my news!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jon it's Hope! Haven't talked to you for a while but thought of a cute name for your car that you might like. I was thinking like Nadia. It has tht sexy feel to it... hope i was of some help!

Anonymous said...

i would name it after my buick...."buick"

Hermine Lindsie said...

A photo of your car might have helped us come up with a better name, Jon. :) Well, based on what I've seen on the Internet, 'Breeze' doesn't really fit a female black Plymouth. What about 'Alexandra' or 'Jacqueline'? Before you choose, make sure you've defined what you want your car's personality to be.