Thursday, July 21, 2005

RALLY BEARD

I am embarking apon a journey that is fraut with peril and spooky doom. I am going to forsake my military training and devevate from it's standards. I am going to grow a beard. When I handed in my notice to quit work last monday (leaving me with only 5 more weeks of welding terror) I decided I needed a good luck charm to see me through till the end. I thought about not changing my pants, but burning a hole in them with the hot saw kinda ended that little endevor. So I decided to take a page from some sports greats and am growing a rally beard. Basically I am not going to shave until I quit working. now a week and a half into it I can tell that I am going to look like a special ed. Muscrat. I am not meant to have facial hair as demonstrated by my ridiculous attempt at a mustache. (I was growing in really dark at the corners and working it's way to the middle. except I guess it stalled about half way and decided to give up. I looked like I had a pair of furry quotation marks under each Nostril. Sexy I know, and yes somehow the ladies still manage to control themselves) So I have detoured slightly from the rules and shaved the punctuation marks off my face. so now I am trying to get the space between my side burns and my little beard thingy to fill up. I am trying to get a picture of it in all it's glory to keep an update week by week unitl it goes away, so if you want to see it let me know and I will shoot out a picture as soon as I can take one.

No comments: