Friday, September 16, 2005

Fixed it

Ok if you happened to read the previous post and see the comment (I can barely type the word, Because I am SO angry, that and I am functionally illiterate) that some fucktard left, then you probably also saw my angry one in return. Well I have taken action. I have tracked that person down and stomped all their toes flat, tripped their grandmothers, squashed their gerbils, moved their furniture and yelled really loudly at their children. Boy I wish that was the truth unfortunately all that I really did was put on one of those word verification McJiggers (An irish term dating back to Hagus McJigger and the Doohickey up rising of 1634) on my comments section. ALSO and this is important hence my use of big letters, I set it so that ANYONE can comment, so please, if you like what you see shoot me out a comment, and if not, keep your goddamn mouth shut cause no one asked you smart ass. Just kidding I don't mind a little constructive Critisizms (oh yeah that's how it's spelled) and the destructive kind is cool too.

No comments: