Sunday, November 13, 2005

Let me mispel it out for you

I hate stupid drunk people. To me the drunker you are the stupider you are. (yes I know it's more stupid, but just refer your gramatically correct asses up to the title) Learn your limits people. If you go out and get sick everytime you drink, either A) you have an allergic reaction to alcohol, B) you don't know your limits, or C) you're 11 years old. and if it's that last choice then some one needs to be watching the door at those parties. If it's A, then sorry your screwed, try something else to get you messed up, (No I am not encouraging the use of illegal drugs, I was simply refering to safer non illegal methods like getting high on life.) If it's B, and it normally is, then you need to STOP DRINKING SO MUCH, it's really not that hard, instead of drinking as much as you can, say lets try drinking a few less than that. Instead of drinking till you vomit or the room starts spinning how about... hmmmm.... NOT DOING THAT. There is no such thing as puke and rally, it should be called puke, feel slightly better for a little while, then puke some more later. Also if you are drunk do not get on the internet. If you can't form basic sentences while talking you are going to have some serious issues typing them. And just use me for an example, I am sober as hell and I still can't not untype good. So in closing remember Learn from your own mistakes, if you're hugging the toilet in the morning then you fucked up last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i knew a girl in college who puked so much and so often that she broke blood vessels in her eyes. now that is drinking to much!