Sunday, November 13, 2005

ICE CRACK

Here in good ole Westmoreland Hall Room 102 instant ice tea is a staple in our diet. Not an actual metal staple, I can't imagine that would have a very high nutritional value. But the normal ice tea isn't enough for us, hell no. We needed something stronger, something that if left in the bottom of a cup would eat it's way through and lay bubbling on the carpet. And becacuse of this and the fact that I am too slow to read the container correctly, I almost doubled the intended amount of mix to one gallon of tea. Thus Ice crack was born. well not really born, that implies that I was the father of it and I am in no position to support any dependants, more like thus ice crack was mixed (yeah that should keep me safe during the custody battles and child support suits of the next 10 years) . But just so you at home can form a complete picture in your minds, this stuff is more potent then coffee, it will keep you up all night, and it's addictive as hell. It's almost medically imposible to drink more than half a cup in an hour, and the last couple of swigs at the bottom of the jug are almost chewable. This would be the drink of the gods, but it makes me jittery. If you ever want to try some just stop by 102 and demand your cup of crack but remember you were warned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon what about our baby?
Amanda