Sunday, June 17, 2007

Great New Look, Same Horrible Aftertaste

As I am sure all of my incredablly loyal* readers have noticed the Super Happy Fun Time Blog has recently undergone some minor changes. If you didn't notice then you have deeply hurt my feelings. (Jon's feelings include: Hungry, Aggitated, Sleepy, Bloated, Gassy, and sometimes Enthralled.) These sweeping changes include new fonts all about the place, And a sublte enlargement of the title. Yeah that's right, I found about natural title enhancement, and now I just take this pill 3 times a day, and BOOM. Lets just say I use bold now. Also a nifty new record of all the old posts. you can have them sorted by year and month. (Sorting ideas that were rejected include # of misspelllings, Number of mentions of Breasts, Comment quality, Comment Quantity, # of misspelllings, and # of times I repeat bad jokes). SO I hope you all can appreciate the new flavor that is the Super Happy Fun Time Blog. Wow that is a stupid title, maybe I should enhance it some more.

*By loyal I mean you check it once a season to make sure I am not dead. My definition of loyalty is kinda low

No comments: