Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-DAY

OH yeah that's right its one of my favorite days of the year. Uhm you might want to step back that one was oozing sarcasim, I heard it can really fuck up your shoes if it gets on there. No one wants slightly melted pumas. Anyways this year I am not going to complain about the injustice, or bitch about the lonliness that drives many americans do go crazy, why not, because this time I am not alone for the 6th worst holiday of the year. But if you are alone you can always go check out the old page and take a gander at old Jon's feelings toward the so called day of love. www.theonetruejon.blogspot.com is probably still opperational, but you might have to clean off some spider webs and remember I was a bit angrier back in those days, so don't judge me. No this year I just wanted to relate the utter ridiculousness that was walmart today. I had to go out and get an something I forgot to pick up for dinner tonight, and when I arrived I saw a sight of all consuming chaos and carnage. Litterally where there had been flowers now just stood ripped petals and overturned buckets of questionable water. Very few cards remained as I walked down an isle of shredded pink evelopes. The candy section was probably the best though. I think everything but the sugar free candy was almost gone. All except for the gross things of course , black liquirice, dark chocolate, white chocolate, things with pecans, good and plenties. I saw an entire empty display of pop rocks that I know for a fact had been full 2 days ago. Nothing says I love you like pop rocks mind you. The people of Western PA must be into some seriously kinky shit to consume that many poprocks. but the icing on all the destruction was a desimated Russle Stover box that bore a huge foot print of a war wound. Taking in the scene reminded me of seeing pictures of the trenches after a WWI battle. It was ugly, and I am glad to say I wasn't there. Well anyways just wanted to wish everyone a Happy V-Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay poprocks, thats all I am sayin

Rachelle said...

Your blogs always crack me up.