Sunday, February 26, 2006

Again with the Anger

Just wanted to issue some threats to somethings that are making me upset recently. First off Face book and My Space, watch your step. First off for the facebook, if you were too cool to talk to me in high school, I will not be your friend, also seeing me on campus or a passing "hey" doesn't constitute us being chums. And as for you My Space, I just don't even understand what it is that makes you tick. I got a chunk of you, but don't really know what to do now, apparently I can scour the internet for other people so I can add them to a list of friends who I never talk to but I don't know if that is on my priority list. Nope, I just checked said list and that isn't on there, but my car's inspection sure is, and that is another thing I hate. I understand that yearly inspections are an important part of keeping the roads safe by eliminating problems before they cause accidents on the road, but come on where is the fun in that, I think you should be able to skip as many inspections as you like, but if you cause an accident then your fines are multiplied by the years since your last inspection. Say your car hasn't had it's yearly physical for 4 years, then when it blows all it's vaulves and crashes headlong into the semi in the next lane, you simply multiply the fine total (lets just say $500) by the years since last inspection in this case 4, ($2000, whoo hoo go state governemnt). Also by the same token, you have to devide a speeding ticket by that number cause lets face it, if you haven't gotten that beast checked out in 4 years it's a miracle you got it up to 90 without the engine just solidifying. And speaking of solidifying my last gripe has to do with something getting hard. Uhm lets go back for a second and try that one agian. And speaking of solidifying my last gripe has to do with something going rigid. well it's a little better. I recently recieved play doh and have been enjoying it a lot for the past week or so, unfortunately I let it sit out the other day and had to perform surgery to remove all the hard chunks from the still viable doh. It takes a long time to sift through a can of play doh to get all the little crusty pieces out and that made me think that maybe the people at play doh should focus less on a new system to extrude that doh in odd shapes and re-work the original recipe to make it last a little longer before becoming Play-Bric. By the way the original recipe is to serve room temperature with a side of paste and a dry white wine. anyways that's the rundown of what has been irritating me the most lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never cease to amuse me jon bravo

Rachelle said...

What the heck? I thought this was supposed to be the "super happy fun time blog" False advertisement is rampant. Plus if you are finding that play - doh brings you more anger than happiness you may have deeper issues. ha. On the otherhand I do love your madness and may take up the hard, rigid, brick issue with Play Doh Co.