Friday, July 08, 2005

Hey Look it's still Summer

Never has a summer lasted SO long. When I was a wee lad (also scottish apparently) the summers went so fast you barely had time to destroy more than 3 slip and slides. Yeah so slip and slide onto hot pavement, not one of our best ideas. Seriously though when I was younger I never wanted to go back to school. I would have rather been beaten with rabid badgers then see the terror bringing month of September looming up on my calander. But this summer. The summer of the welding and flesh burning, the only summer in the history of all that is Jon that I have wanted to end, Refuses to. I want nothing more to be back at school sleeping till noon and yelling at people, occasionally firing nerf darts at them. (Seriously it is nerf or nothing. There is no option, you will nerf, or you will nothing.) I just want to wake up tomorrow afternoon in my messy room with that college guy funk hanging around, and a cup of milk from a week ago left on my desk. I told you I was making cheese. We needed cheese and that was my solution. Craft singles my ass, just let a glass of 2% hang around for a few weeks and you get a whole brick of the stuff. Sure it might be fuzzy, but that is probably good for you. or not at all. And in closing I have a quote I would like to place hear in honor of drinking. Drinking, all the memories that we will never forget, .... ...or remember.

No comments: