Wednesday, July 20, 2005

9, 10, Buckle my shoes

When I was a little Jon, so small and tiny, my father taught me a little song that most kids learn during their childhood. The great classic 1,2 Buckle my shoes. Well if you know my father then you know is the one I get my sick and twisted side from. So basically I learned it this way.

1,2 Buckle my shoe
3,4 Buckle my shoe
5,6 Buckle my shoe
7,8 Buckle my shoe
9, 10 BUCKLE MY SHOE,

The worst part about it is that he used to make me perform it for all of his friends. I am glad I was entertaining his friends with my ingorance to the closing of the door, Sticks, the act of laying them straight, or doing it again. Boy did I ever look like an ass at Kidergarten when I tried to join in during that time on the carpet squares. So why would my old man do this to me? Spite? doubtful, I see only 2 possibilities, either he thought it would be fun to mess me up pretty good and make me sound a gerneral idiot, or more likely he just got lazy after verse one and said FUCK IT.

No comments: