Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sick (in the illness way, not the perverted way, ok I am still sick that way too, but more towards the illness)

Ask anyone what the worst feeling is and I am sure they would tell you being eaten alive by 200,000 raging fire ants. And I am sure we can all agree that would feel pretty bad. I am sick today and I feel bad, not nearly that bad as all the ants, but still pretty bad. I feel like someone filled my sinus cavity with all the sheets of a maximum security prision on an August night. Old people who worked as the Asbestos man in a coal mine and smoked a pack a day since they were 5 can breathe easier then me. And what are my weapons I am using to fight this phlemy menace? Advil Cold and Sinus, that is some good stuff, Cough drops, and cough syrup. Those of you who know me may be asking where is your atomic bomb of medication. Nyquil. Well I am currently out that magic green elixior of life. I know just a half a bottle would obliterate this cold in a single night, but with no NyQuil in sight it looks like I will just have to carry on fighting for my body and it's weakening immune system. If you are moved by my terrible plight please send NyQuil as soon as possible. The larger the quantity the better, is there NyQuil concentrate? If so I would be making NyQuil slurpees. Anyways, Any donation is welcome and you can just pledge it on my comments section. Thank you and with your help I am sure we can stop me from coughing up things of questionable origin.

No comments: