Sunday, April 10, 2005

Man in a can

Ok most guys use some sort of body spray. Whatever your brand may be, Axe, Tag, Bod, Old Spice, Pam (I hate when I stick to the pan and get all burned and crispy), the comercials all seem to show that simply spraying a few puffs of fragrance on will make you the manliest man to ever...be a man?. ANYWAYS. I looked at the ingredients on my can of Axe. and they are as follows SD Alcohol, Butane, Hydrofluorcarbon, fragrence, and Isopropyl Myristate. I know for a fact that the first two are flammable. one you put in lighters, the other you put into my stomach. Then next two I assume are the smelly ones and such. and that last little guy.... well he's... probably the chemical name of Manlyness. So applying this to yourself can't possible make you all that manly. Infact I think it should make you more combustable. So when wearing this product stay near women, not open flames. Do not store yourself in direct sunlight or in an area that will reach over 120* (where the crap is that little degrees circle on a keyboard. seriously how many times a day do I use this little thing {}. couldn't of those be the degress cirlce. who needs 2 shift keys anyways. ) ANYWAYS those sprays make you smell good (or are good for non-stick baking), but they don't make you any more of a man. only illegal testosterone injections can.

No comments: