Monday, October 11, 2004

Bob Barker, Game show host or Anti Christ

I know, I know all college students love Bob Barker and my dream should be to one day spin that big wheel and big on a showcase during one of the infamous showdowns, but I am breaking from the rest of higher education and saying that Bob really is not as cool as I we were made to think.
But he gives away so much stuff.
Bullshit. He gives away soooo much crap. That is the stuff that stores couldn't sell. How many dining room sets does the Prices Right Producers have in the warehouse, and why does every old person and college student win them. I've seen a lot of appartments during my breif college experience but none of them would look right with the blue flowered floral dishes and their dark wood display case, Yeah bob I'll just set it between the Beer Pong table and that passed out girl. Nice. And what do the old people want to win furniture for anyways. The stuff they have had since the 70's is in plastic covers anyways so it's not like they need new ones to just cover up.
But the showcases Jon, The showcases.
Yeah I always wanted a golf cart, an Air Hockey Table, and a trip to Montreal all at once. And never pass on a showcase because if you do your going to get the life time supply of dish detergent and a new kitchen sink, along with the latest in shopvac technology. The only thing Bobby boy's show has going for him is Plinko and new cars. If it wasn't for the chance at those two things, no one would watch. No one except for the old cat ladies whose life revolves around the price of kitty litter and cat food (two things bob gives away a lot of.) And how old is Bob, seriously they must have found him when they dug up the foundation for CBS's studios. He has been doing that show forever and never will stop so I am sure that he is ageless and there for Imortal and he's got to be evil to have a game show that demands you know the going price of Jock itch cream. so I deduce that he is infact the anti christ, that or an robot like his twin Dick Clark. So don't waste your afternoons watching him, watch something constructive like cartoons.

No comments: