Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Service with a smile, a deadly, deadly smile

Today I was fortunate enough to recieve an E-mail or Electronic Mail for all you not hip to the computer jibber jabber (yes I assume you have reached my blog by randomly banging objects against the monitor and keyboard until the screen changes) from my sister. No this isn't a blog about me loving my sister or feeling sentimental, No, she sent me a picture of a place called the "Ninja Cafe". WOW, THE ninja Cafe. she unfortunately didn't go in, but that leaves the interior to my wild and perverse imagination. As I see it, there is two ways that this cafe could opperate. The first suggested by my sister in her "E-mail" was that the wait-staff would be dressed as ninjas. Backflipping to your table or throwing menus and napkins across the room like throwing stars to come to rest in front of you. That is one place were you don't stiff the waiter with the bill, hell you better leave a good tip, or you will probably be followed home and abducted under the cover of darkness. While I like this idea a lot, I think the 2nd option also has merrit too. Maybe this a cafe designed for the use of ninjas. After a hard day of Ninjaing (the present tense of the verb To Ninja: litterally meaning to kick serious ass) it would great to have a place to kick back, remove your dark cowl and just talk with a few of the fellas. Somewhere to let your numbchucks down and just get away from the day in day out daily ninja grind. I like to think of a nice room with comfy chairs occupied by off duty ninjas, that is comforting thought. I wonder if they can take little ninja naps there too. So either way if you are ever in Annapolis Maryland make sure you see the Ninja Cafe. but maybe you shouldn't go in, you don't want to piss of and off-duty ninja.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your sister is awesome