Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Children who eat paint chips may already be idiots

I was wondering about little kids eating lead paint chips. I imagine those little buggers would have to eat them when they were 3-5 right, I mean seriously would any decent parent just wander away from thier child when they were 1 or 2 for long enough for them to consume a decent amount of this paint. Who even puts a 1 or 2 year old in a room with chipping paint. Children that young should be in baby jail (a crib) or start their brainwashing (PBS shows). SO that means the kid should be about 3 or so when they first get their grubby little mits around some paint chips. If you are 3 and you are eating peices of paint off the wall then you may not be the brightest buld to begin with. I think the whole lead paint chip is a coincidence. I can't imagine they taste good either. Little Johny in the corner ravaging the window frame in hopes for more delicous "Burnt Siena" isn't exactly what I would label as an example of humanities great hopes for our future. I think these kids are already damaged goods and people should quit blaming the poor paint companies.

No comments: